Martin Logan Award.
One pair of Martin Logan's "Motion 4i" speakers will be randomly awarded to one adult 2017-ticket/pass-purchaser at their attended concert, for tickets purchased before Aug 15. There is no additional ticket cost to participate.
Martin Logan's sponsorship of this award is about the inclusion of music in our everyday lives, in recognition of how music can be its own experience, or transform a coincident experience. We believe that there is a place in the mind's eye for this sort of magic, and we want Classical Unbound Festival to be part of making this magic happen. The picture below is of Thor finding out July 21st that this audiophile speaker company would sponsor Classical Unbound Festival in this manner.
By law, a skill-testing question must be answered to receive this award: Ours will be asked onsite, and will be "How many triangular panels are stuck together, to make up the 3-sided maple-leaf-cauldron flame in Ottawa, pictured (and enlarged) below -- in total (i.e., counting the panels on all 3 sides, note 2 of the sides are not shown in the picture)?". Answers within 2 of the true number will be accepted.
- Ticketed minors are not eligible.
- Multi-ticket adult purchases will be treated as multiple individuals (e.g., one ticket purchased for one concert for 6 people will be treated as 6 individual-tickets).
- Multi-concert adult purchases will be treated as multiple individuals (e.g., one ticket purchased for 2 concerts for one person will be treated as 2 individual-tickets)
- Multi-ticket & multi-concert adult purchases will be treated as multiple individuals (e.g., one ticket purchased for 2 concerts for 6 people will be treated as 12 individual-tickets
- Adult concert pass purchases will be treated as multi-ticket-purchases.