For concert-goers who attended the Aug 13, or CUF's Aug 19, 24, or 26 concerts: We want to improve the experience that we are offering, and we greatly appreciate your candid feedback.
At this stage of our development, our survey mechanism is old-school: just type your answers into the message-text box below, guided by our questions here, and click send. You can also paste our questions into the message-text box and answer each one in turn if that eases answering.
A draw from respondents will be held at the end of the 2016 season, and the winner will be offered a pair of tickets to a 2017 performance of their choice. Include your name and eMail address below for the draw.
A sincere thanks... Jessica, Joanna, Thor, Yosuke.
1. Which concert(s) did you attend? (Aug 13, 19, 24, 26)
2. Did you enjoy the music? (no, mildly, fine, exquisite)
3. Did you enjoy the venue/setting? (no, mildly, fine, exquisite)
4. How did you first hear about us?
5. Would you like to hear from us? How? (e.g., eMail, Twitter)
6. In the program, rank the role of each repertoire in increasing your enjoyment of the concerts (most or least)? a) traditional classical repertoire, b) LCCS repertoire (Living Canadian Composer Stream). Example answer: 6a=least, 6b=most.
6. In the program, rank each ensemble structure in increasing your enjoyment of the concerts (1=most, 2=second, 3=least)? a) duo, b) trio, c) ensemble (quartet or more).
7. In the combination of music, wine and venue, rank the importance of each element in increasing your enjoyment of the concerts (1=most, 2=second, 3=least)? a) music, b) wine, c) venue.
8. What was the LEAST and MOST pleasing aspect of the music?
9. What was the LEAST and MOST pleasing aspect of the venue?
10. Were you a tourist at the concert(s), or a resident? Either way, did the concerts add to your enjoyment of other aspects of Prince Edward County?
11. If a tourist, was the concert the greatest, middling or least reason for your visit to the County?
12. Would you consider attending one of our concerts during the Fall, Winter or Spring? If yes, which season(s)?